MonsterRider -wip

This is my first post in quite some time. Life has been incredibly hectic for some time but things are starting to settle down and I've had some free time to spend on some personal work. This big fella and his little friend is my entry for the challenge over at the Shiflett Brothers forum. The competition is entitled Monster rider and it's open to all sculptors both traditional and digital. Go and check it out lots of interesting entries to browse through.

www.shiflettbrothers.com

I'm having a great time putting this guy together, I'm trying subject matter I've never tackled before as well as sculpting at smaller scales then I'm comfortable with.







I'll update soon as I'm further along then this, hope you like it, and thanks for looking.

Comments

wow that looks cool, looking forward seeing the progress of this.
what happened with the medusa, she finsihed yet?
and like the new blog design!